If you are a UK taxpayer, then we can claim back the tax on any gift you make and that helps us support even more young people. If you choose to make a single donation or setup a regular donation online via our Virgin Money Giving account you can choose to gift aid those donations on their system - there is nothing else you need to do. If you prefer to send us a cheque or set up a bank transfer or standing order please complete the Gift Aid declaration form below and we can claim gift aid on your donation and all future donations. If you are unsure as to wheather you have previously made a gift aid declaration and you would like us to collection gift aid on your donations please fill in the form below and if you stop paying tax please email us to let us know. Please notify us if you a) want to cancel this declaration, b) change your name or home address or c) no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rates and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customers to adjust your tax code.